Sharp Family

Sharp Family

Saturday, October 27, 2007

Better Late than Never

So Sorry that it has taken so long to post another blog. Jackie got on my case about not hearing anything new so here ya go. Life is great! We had a great weekend in which we were able to go down to Salt Lake and spend some time with family and friends. First, we went to our brother in law Brians art exhibit. It was very exciting. We are proud of him. We then went and spent some time with Mike's buddies from High School. It was good for me to meet them and get to know them better. We then were able to go to Sammy's birthday party. It has been awhile since we've gotten together with the Sharp side of the family and so it was great to see them. I'm so excited for the holidays because then we'll get to see a lot of our families. Well, as for me, I am just working and Mike just passed the half way point of his last semester of Undergraduate school. Yeah!!!! We are still trying to decide where we are going for grad school. We have a great opportunity at Ohio State in which we would be leaving in March, but we are STILL! waiting to hear back from Cornell. We finally found out that he had been accepted, but they are still working on finding him a professor to work with, so that they can provide us with more information as well as an offer. Hopefully we'll know before the end of the month. There are definite pro's and con's for both schools and areas, but I know wherever we decide to go it will be for the best. AHHHHHHHH!!!!! I can't believe we are moving, and so soon. I'm still getting used to the idea. It's not real to me yet. Well, we are getting a new addition to our family this coming week.... an ELIPTICAL!!! I'll have to send some pictures:) We are also going to Frightmares and so I'll let you all know how the new ride "Wicked" is. O.K. that's a ton of information for now, so we'll let you know how everything turns out. Take care everyone:)

No comments: