Sharp Family

Sharp Family

Thursday, July 23, 2009

Setbacks

Well, I thought that I would be super busy with my research once I got back to school. I have an intense 3 week experimental design that I was hoping to start up once we got back from our Utah trip. When I got back I found out the vanilla samples that we ordered before we left for Utah, were never shipped. Yesterday, I found out that one of the analytical machines I'm using is down for repair for another week. So, I've had to push things back at least two weeks. The good news is this gives me plenty of time to write the 80 page introduction to my thesis that is expected of me. As writing a thesis is very tedious and boring, I've also found time to go to the zoo (Amy will post some pictures later I think), backup our entire hard drive, and write this blog post.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Well done, sir...sounds like a partially positive setback.

tkfonzie said...

Wow, 80 pages? It is good that you find reading your textbooks intertainment, I hope they help with finding something to say for that long...eek!

Marnie said...

80 pages is a book, not an intro! Good luck.