Sharp Family

Sharp Family

Wednesday, November 12, 2014

Preschool 2014-2015

We've begun our new year of preschool.   I'll be honest, I am usually more excited to teach when it is my turn.   My days have still been consumed with feeding Gordon that anything else just adds to the chaos.  I've been blessed to have him sleep through most of it and my kids have been getting sick on my teaching days so I really haven't taught too much yet.   We've been having fun when the kids come and it is so good for vivian to have that structured play and learning time.   Every year is so different with the variety of kids and their personalities and skill level.  We have a lot of younger kids this year.   Hopefully things will calm down and get easier so my joy of teaching return .

1 comment:

tkfonzie said...

You have quite a few kids in your little pre-school. So fun! Hope the feeding thing evens out soon.:)