Sharp Family

Sharp Family

Monday, September 24, 2007

Babysitting


Well for the next couple of days I am getting a break from "work". I am babysitting Heidi's kids while she and Matt are in Florida. I hope the weather is nicer there than here. Heidi has just moved into a new house and is expecting her fourth child. Needless to say she is very busy, and I'm glad I could give her a little break. Mike has school everyday and so is unable to come down with me. It is going to be lonely without him, but luckily it is only 3 days. It's amazing how accustomed you get to someone when you are with them everyday. I am so excited for the holidays, and especially this fall weather. It is my favorite time of year and Sardine Canyon is especially beautiful with all the changing leaves. It is hotpink and bright orange whith little hint of green. I am in the process of harvest decorating our apartment and probably enjoying it a little too much.:) Well, tah tah for now.

4 comments:

Jackie said...

I LOVE your new layout!!!! I just love it! Don't ever change it! It's hard to be away from your hubby so long huh? Hopefully it goes fast. Good luck with that crew!

Mom in Orem said...

Hey!!! this blog si super terrific!

Are you babysitting your brother's children who are near Orem? If so you should come and see me! I couls use a hug.

Mom in Orem said...

Hey! this blog is super spectacular!

So are the children you are babysitting the ones close to Orem?

If so, you should come to see me before you are all done. I could use a hug!!!

Mom

EmWJ said...

Hey! I love your blog, it's now in my list. I am so glad things are working so well, and I loved the comment about getting used to someone since that it was you were worried about before getting married. If you are down in Provo, go see Andrea. If you are near Layton, I'll come see you. Emily :)