Sharp Family

Sharp Family

Monday, September 17, 2007

Welcome



Well here is our very first blog site. I figured we better hop on the band wagon. Life is busy but great for us. Mike just started school again and we are very excited to have him finally graduate. We are still trying to decide where we are going for grad school. The options are Ohio State, which he has already been accepted, and Cornell, in which we will not hear back from until October. Until then our fate is unclear. We are sad to be leaving family, but excited for a new adventure. I am working at Lee's Marketplace again. We decided that it would be best for me not to return to my teaching job and things have really been working out. I was offered the assistant manager position at the Deli and it is definetly a less stressful job for me at this time. Other than that we are busy being newly weds and enjoying every minute of it. Until next time. Take Care

4 comments:

Jackie said...

I love your slide show! So cute! Blogs are so fun! Keep posting 'cause I'm excited to see what you'll put on here next. Love ya!

tkfonzie said...

Jackie told me about both of your blogs. They are super cute and fun. Pictures look great. Love it!

Brian L. Schiele said...

Marriage Rocks!
Brian and Mirinda

Clark said...

Hey Lou, this is such a good idea since I never know what's going on with you. Good luck with Grad school. We're in the middle of it right now, at BYU. What is he
getting his masters in? Hopefully we'll see you soon!

Andrea