Sharp Family

Sharp Family

Wednesday, January 26, 2011

You and Me...

And a baby make 3!

Me and You here comes baby #2!!!!!




So YES, we are expecting again. I am 13 weeks along and so far everything is going well. We were able to meet with our doctor today and luckily got some cute shots of our little peanut. Just like Emma they said this one sure "moves alot". Watch out Mommy! We are sure excited to welcome a new addition to our family probably the end of July, beginning of August. We feel so blessed to be able to have even Emma and so we're truly trusting in whatever the Lord has in store for us.

9 comments:

EmWJ said...

Major congrats! I hope all goes just swimmingly! And to continue your little rhyme:

Two plus five makes a very crazy hive. :)

tkfonzie said...

Super Awesome! I am so excited for all three of you...Emma will be quite the little mother:).

Jackie said...

That's one cute little baby you have there. Do you think it's a boy or girl? I'm voting girl.

tkfonzie said...

I agree with Jackie...Girl.

Heidi Green said...

hooray, hooray, hooray!!

I am so excited for your adorable family. Love ya!

Monica said...

Ohhh how cute! I'm so excited for you guys. How are you feeling Amy?

Unknown said...

Congrats. I was wondering if you were planning to have another!

annathanp said...

What a good secret keeper you were not to tell at Christmas! We're excited for you guys. Now you can use that dress you sewed this summer.

Marnie said...

CONGRATS! I am so excited for the two of you. I hope you are feeling well and can't wait for your new addition!