Sharp Family

Sharp Family

Monday, September 26, 2011

Busy Day

So yesterday was Vivian's blessing day and it was a pretty busy day and week leading up to it. Mike was gone on a business trip earlier in the week and I was determined to get a TON accomplished while he was gone. As hard as I worked it didn't seem to make much of a dent. Luckily Mike was a great help after he got home. This is just a good lesson in not letting my house get so bad in the first place.:) Mike's mom came out on Friday and Emma was sure excited to see her grandma. She has gotten good and spoiled already.
It is wonderful to see family, we can't wait until Thanksgiving so we can see everyone. Sunday was a beautiful day, but very busy as well. I am the ward choir director and we were singing in Sacrament meeting so I had an early morning practice followed by a brunch. We had invited some of Mike's co-workers, our neighbors and some other friends, but luckily we had the choir there because no one else was able to make it to the brunch. Mike received a lot of support for the blessing though. Both of his bosses and another co-worker were kind enough to come to the blessing. It was really sweet of them to make the effort. Mike gave Vivian a beautiful blessing, I'm so grateful for his worthiness to bless our family.

The day continued with my primary lesson, chasing Emma, getting a nap, and enjoying some good family time. All in all it was a wonderful day. I really wanted to show you these pictures of my cute family.


This is what we found one night when we went in to see if Emma was asleep. Too cute!
She LOVES Jesus.


I sure love them all, what a blessing they are to me.

6 comments:

tkfonzie said...

YEA new pictures!!! It is great that everything worked out, from everything you said, I would have been super stressed:).
Vivi looks beautiful in her blessing dress!

Heidi Green said...

What a great idea to do a brunch instead of dinner! I'm so glad Mike's mom was able to come. I'm glad it was an enjoyable day for your family. We sure love you guys!!

annathanp said...

Wish we could have been there. I'm glad the day was nice for you and the family.

Mandos said...

Vivian in her blessing dress is so adorable!! Wish we could have been there. Sounds like it was hectic but nice. :) Love you guys!

Monica said...

I love the new family pictures. What a cute family. I can't believe you did all that on Vivian's blessing day. Sounds crazy busy. You are always on the go it seems.

ScoundrelLV said...

Amy I think you are crazy to take on so much, but you do it with grace. Glad you were able to have a good busy day for Viv's blessing. What a sweet girl Emma is. Love all of the pics.