Sharp Family

Sharp Family

Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Home Decor

Recently I've been feeling a little bit more crafty. There is a wreath project going around my ward and I jumped on board. So here is my halloween creation. I think it turned out a little too busy, but it was fun.


And

here is Emma's hand at decorating. This is the second time I have gone into my bathroom to find it decorated with these little beauties. Too funny.



And of course these little cuties "decorate" my home and life each day. They are the best addition our home could ask for.

5 comments:

tkfonzie said...

What a funny post! You are right in saying that the girls are the best decoration there is...they are beauties. As for Emma's decorations...maybe giver her some post-its, they are cheaper:)).

Jackie said...

Ha ha ha! I love Emma's decorating! And your wreath looks super cute. This was a great post....loved it!

Heidi Green said...

I can't believe how big Viv's looking - keep the pictures coming!!

And I love your wreath, way to go!!

Monica said...

How fun. I like your Halloween Wreath. I love your bathroom decor at well LoL. What cute girls you have!

ScoundrelLV said...

Kids are so funny. Love Emma's decorating. I like your wreath. I wish our ward would do some craft. Your girls are beautiful. Viv is getting big, and Emma is a great big sister.