Sharp Family

Sharp Family

Monday, March 25, 2013

Cute kids


So I just have to share these cute photos of my girls.  They sure make me smile and bring joy each day.  Viv is super cuddly, and Emma has been in such a lovey mood lately.  She is always giving us hugs and kisses and telling us she loves us.  It has been wonderful.  I'm realizing that she is almost 5 and will be going out onto the big scary world.  I am terrified and I know I'm not going to handle it well.  I am such a control freak and know it silk bee hard to give over my control of her safety and education and influence to other people and kids.  Yikes!  I keep telling her that she need to stay my little girl but she continues to remind me that she's supposed to grow up, and that I shouldn't worry because someday she'll be a mommy and have a little girl and she won't be afraid for her to grow up.  (let's just see about that)  she is getting so big and smart and wise.   :-)

3 comments:

tkfonzie said...

She is not turning 5 this birthday is she? EEEKKK!

Amy and Mike said...

No, but she wool be in just 1 year from now.

Amy and Mike said...

No, but she wool be in just 1 year from now.