Sharp Family

Sharp Family

Monday, April 8, 2013

Easter

We had a nice Easter.  We colored Easter eggs and Sunday morning the girls, aka Emma, got to go on an Easter egg hunt.  This year we filled half the eggs with a piece of a picture with a scriptural reference on it.  Once we found all the eggs we went through and read about the resurrection and then Emma put the pieces together to make a picture of Jesus with children.  It worked out pretty well.  I had to get a picture of Emma after primary.  They sang to her for her birthday, and little Jerry, her preschool and church friend just cracked me up in his stylin suit.  So cute.  we were able to have some friends over to share an Easter meal with,  and it turned out to be a really nice day.  The messages in sacrament meeting really brought the spirt and our ward choir was able to sing. 

3 comments:

Heidi Green said...

I love the idea of the scriptures in the eggs!

That suit and sunglasses kill me! What a cutie. :)

tkfonzie said...

Love the egg idea too! Love Jerry's suit...he his so cute I could eat him with a spoon:)).

Jackie said...

I love your egg idea. Brilliant!