Sharp Family

Sharp Family

Monday, April 8, 2013

Wind wolves preserve

We were able to take advantage of the beautiful weather and Easter weekend by going camping.  There is an animal and wildlife preserve not far from us.  We camped there last year and it was dry and hot and pretty ugly, but this time of year it was beautiful. we had a nice time just being in nature, but trying to get Emma to go to sleep without waking Vivian up was a nightmare.  I think we remember more clearly now why we don't go camping more often.  We all crashed as soon as we got home.  Got some nice photos though.  Vivian and Emma loved picking up rocks and Vivian kept wanting to go jump in the tadpole infested pond. :-)

4 comments:

Heidi Green said...

Can I just give a "here, here" for camping being hard with little ones. Nobody gets a good nights sleep which makes for a very miserable me. We never use the trailer anymore.

Heidi Green said...

But I have to admit, it IS beautiful. :)

tkfonzie said...

I am sorry that camping is so hard for you with the girls...I give you big props for keeping with it:).

Jackie said...

Wow, you did get some great pictures. Super cute!