Sharp Family

Sharp Family

Friday, May 30, 2008

Tag I'm It!

So I have been tagged by Marnie so these are in response to her questions.

Q&As about my hubby-
What's his name? Michael Dennis Sharp
How long have you been together? We just celebrated our 1 year anniversary.
How long did you date? Uhhhhh..... 6 weeks.:)
Who eats more? That is definitely a toss up. I can eat a lot!
Who said "I love you" first? I did. He didn't hear me and after a LONG pause his first words were. "My nose is running".
Who is taller? Mike
Who sings better? I plead the fifth
Who is smarter? MICHAEL!!!!! He is very smart and married me.:) Just Kidding. He really is very smart.
Who does the laundry? We both do.
Who does the dishes? Mostly Mike
Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? Currently Mike sleeps on the right side of the bed although I like the right side and he prefers the left. We're amisleeptress.:)
Who pays the bills? I do after Mike gives me the commitment pattern! I tend to forget.:)
Who mows the lawn?
OUR APARTMENT COMPLEX WOO HOO
Who cooks dinner? I used to make dinner every night, but it had been more difficult now with our schedule. We usually just come home and eat leftovers or something quick.
Who drives when you are together? I usually drive because I like to drive better than Mike and I also need the practice with the stick shift.
Who is more stubborn? Me! Hands down. Mike will be stubborn for one second and then get over it. I tend to not back down until the flood gates open. There's no turning back after that.:)
Who kissed who first? Mike kissed me first.
Who asked who out first? Mike finally asked me out first.
Who proposed? Mike
Who is more sensitive? Uhh, that would be me, but I'm working on it. Some days I do better than others.:)
Who has more friends? I have more acquaintances than Mike, but Mike has more friends that he keeps in contact with.
Who has more siblings? Mike out did me by 1. There are 8 kids in his family. 7 in mine.
Who wears the pants in the family? I mostly wear Capri's this time of year. Mike says they are for people who can't make up their mind. (I think I wear the pants. Mike is really easygoing unless it's something he feels strongly about.)

Tag Your it: Jackie, Heidi, Kim, Jamie

4 comments:

Heidi Green said...

I loved this post because I could hear your voice as you answered the questions, specifically when you wrote the line, "Uhh, that would be me." I also laughed out loud at the "I love you" story - classic!!

I will totally do this but we are leaving for vacation tonight so it may be a week or so :-)

Marnie said...

Thanks for taking the challenge. I also thought your "I love you" story was great! So fun to learn little things about you and Mike.

tkfonzie said...

Ditto to everything that Heidi said! The I love you story cracked me up!!! Uncomfortable silence anyone? Love ya Aim.

Currency Expert said...

You always have these great polls, but they are always closed when I see them.