Sharp Family

Sharp Family

Sunday, February 1, 2009

28 Weeks and Counting



So here's the most recent belly shot. I'm getting a little bit bigger, but I keep getting shocked comments when people find out I am due in April. I am just waiting to poke out any day now. (Any day now.....) She is sure moving a lot more and it is fun when Mike is able to feel her as well. It is a crazy feeling when she turns all the way around. Work is going pretty good, but I am definitely getting anxious to be done. I will miss the kids though, sometimes.:)

Mike has a crazy quarter right now. He decided to overload himself this quarter so that when the baby comes it will be a lighter load. He is working pretty hard and trying to stay on top of everything so that it doesn't get too overwhelming. His research is also starting to progress which is great as well. We are sure being blessed and are thankful for the hand of the Lord in our lives.

12 comments:

Jackie said...

So I love that you are 8 weeks farther along than me & I am just as big as you are. Hmmm, maybe I'm eating too many sweets this time. :)

You look adorable! Thanks for the picture update, it's so fun to see you pregnant.

Miss Heather said...

You are the cutest pregnant girl ever!! I keep looking at the pic and thinking, man... Amy Pierce is having a baby... HA HA HA!!

Amy - said...

You are Pregnant!! :) I read that you were, but it takes on a whole new meaning when you actually see the pictures!

You are beautiful! :)

Congrats again!

tkfonzie said...

Fun Pics Aim! How many credits is Mike carrying this Semester? We need a blog discribing what he does for his 'internship'?, we thought of him as we filled our freezer with Fat Boys on Saturday :-).

Heidi Green said...

I love these pictures... keep them coming!

It's funny how many different perspectives there are regarding how big you are. Some people thought I was going to pop when I still had a ways to go and others told me they couldn't believe how small I seemed for how far along I was. Whatever. I think you look perfectly big and perfectly "popped".

And, Jackie - you look great too, silly girl. I kept forgetting you were pregnant when we were at mom's last week until you took your coat off.

Beautiful ladies, the both of you!

Monica said...

You are so cute! Thanks for the updates and pictures. So what kind of research are you doing Mike? I agree that you should post about what your up to.

Tina said...

cute!!! I love pregnant bellies!!! You look beautiful.

Mom in Orem said...

I love seeing your belly! The pic makes it seem like we are not so far away! I just got through catching up on your blog. The last entry I read was December 31st. Pretty sad, but catching up was way fun!

Team Schiele said...

You are so darling! Your baby is very lucky to have you as parents. Are you sure its a girl? Love you!

Jon. Jamie. Ethan. Lynsi. Katie. said...

That is such a cute belly shot! YOu look soo cute and fabulous I might add for being due in April!!!
Okay! We better get together before you have this baby! That would be sad if the last time we saw you was after the babe was born! What's your schedule like? Saturdays are good for us

Brooke said...

You are so cute! I have a coworker due around the same time and she is totally rocking the preggo waddle-- I hope you are too!

Salmon Tolman Family said...

Amy, you are such a beautifully pregnant mom! Not every woman can accomplish such a task. I, for one, never could!!! Good luck! And Congrats! I'm so excited for you!
Kala