Sharp Family

Sharp Family

Friday, September 11, 2009

Ear Plugs and More

Lately Emma has been entertaining herself by making the most shrill scream in the world. I think she likes to hear herself squeal, but oh boy is she hurting mommy's ears. At first it was really cute, but when she does it all day long I am seriously in need of some ear plugs. This video will give you just a glimpse of what I listen to ALL DAY!:) In other news we finally heard from our relocation coordinator and everything is in the works. We are flying out to California next weekend to find a house and if everything works out we will put an offer down. We would really like to find something soon. We feel really blessed and the Nestle company has a very generous and fair relocation plan. On a side note, If you watched the Premiere of Glee, was anyone else EXTREMELY disappointed. They promoted it so much and I was so excited for just a fun show, but it was just so dirty I couldn't watch most of it. I hope future episodes aren't as bad. Maybe they'll change the subject matter a little if they get enough negative comments. Anyway, too bad.

9 comments:

tkfonzie said...

Wow, she sounds like a Nazgul screaming! Bless Your Heart!
She is definitely a soprano:).

Miss Heather said...

Man, I actually really liked Glee. I'm loving that show. Maybe I'm just disillusioned. I'm sorry you're not liking it. :(

Mandos said...

So my kids thought Emma was a wild boar! She's definitely got some pipes on her. :)
I felt the same about Glee. Was not impressed.

Team Schiele said...

Lets hope she stops that soon! Sounds like a dolphin. But she is still so cute!

BYU Athletic Supporter said...

Glee was totally dirty...

Maria said...

Good luck with the move! Your little girl's got some super cute noises. :)!

ScoundrelLV said...

Wow that is high pitch. We get more grummbly noises. Hope you are getting everything done you need to for the big move. Can't wait to have you closer.

Jon. Jamie. Ethan. Lynsi. Katie. said...

WOW! That IS quite the high pitched squeal! It's cute that she gives out this little chuckle right after! ;)
We hope that all went well on your nice little house hunt in California! We are going to miss you guys! What are your plans like up until you move, we'd love to see you before then.

Okay, so I too was disappointed with Glee. It did have dirty stuff in it. I think the show could have great potential if they left that stuff out! All of the actors/actresses have amazing voices! WOW!!!

Currency Expert said...

She is definately part Dolphin!