Sharp Family

Sharp Family

Tuesday, September 1, 2009

5 Month Update




So Emma is 5 months old today. It is so fun to see all of the new things she is learning and able to do. She is finally rolling over a little bit. She could roll over before now, but just chose not to I guess. She loves to grab onto things, especially her "bunny". She has been making the funniest vocalizations as well. Everyday she seems to learn a new one. She doesn't look a whole lot bigger to us than she did last month so maybe her growth is slowing down a bit, but she is growing in many other ways. The past few days she has been pretty sick. At first we thought she was teething because she was acting so miserable and had a runny nose, but we have now realized that there is a cold going around our house since both Mike and I have these similar symptoms. I can now empathize more with my poor little girl. No wonder she doesn't want to eat because she can't breathe and her throat is sore. I think she must be feeling a little bit better today though because she was pretty happy to see us this morning. She is always so smiley and chatty in the morning, it is a lot of fun.

So we are just waiting to find out exactly what our relocation package is going to entail, but as far as we know they will be packing us up and moving us. I hope that is the case or I am going to be in a big rush to find some boxes. It's funny because I am not a fan of change and so this whole move makes me a little nervous, but at the same time, now that it is real, I am really anxious to just get going and start the next chapter of our lives. We feel really blessed, thanks for all of your prayers and support.

4 comments:

tkfonzie said...

I know that you are the queen of "no Change" but I know that you will do great in the move because you know you don't have to kill yourself to get ready like last time:).

Monica said...

I can't believe it has already been 5 mo. Wow time flies! Emma is getting big. What a blessing that the company will move you. Hopefully everything will go smoothly for you all. Hey, since you'll be closer, do you think you'll be able to come for Christmas?

Heidi Green said...

Cute, cute, cute little Emma.

Keep us updated about the move - fun!

Mom in Orem said...

This change is a good change! Many blessings have come your way! I love these pictures of Emma.