Sharp Family

Sharp Family

Monday, April 5, 2010

Happy Birthday Emma

I can't believe that my baby's 1st birthday has already come and gone. This year has gone by so quickly. We didn't do a whole lot on her actual birthday. For dinner we went to the park and had a cookout. It was nice to get out and Molly enjoyed herself as well. On Saturday Mike's sister Merilee and her family came up for Emma's birthday party. It was nice to have some family and friends over for cake and ice cream. Emma loved her cake as you can see from the pictures. She was really getting into it.:) She is growing up so fast and we are so grateful to have her. What a blessing she is in our life.













10 comments:

Marnie said...

Happy Birthday Emma! I love all the pictures - it looks so fun. I wish we were closer so that we could be apart of events like this. Her cake looks so yummy, I would dig in too!

Unknown said...

I can't believe she is already one! Looks like a fun birthday.

Jackie said...

She is adorable. I love the pictures of her with the cake. Happy birthday cute girl!!! I can't wait to see you guys in a few months.

tkfonzie said...

So Cute! I am liking the matching outfits that the girls are sporting at the end. 1st birthdays are so much fun.

Heidi Green said...

Happy birthday!!! I love the picture of her crawling. The cake looks yummy too, mmmm strawberries. I can't wait to see her in person and kiss those cute little cheeks.

annathanp said...

The year has gone by so fast! Emma gets cuter all the time. Happy Birthday!

ScoundrelLV said...

We were so glad to be there for at least a little while. Can't wait to get together again.

Mandos said...

Those are some great pics! Sounds like a great Birthday! That cake sure looks good!

Monica said...

Wow! Emma is growing up so fast. I loved the pictures of her eating that cake. She is so happy. It looked so good, I can't blame her. How did you and Mer get matching outfits? That is too cute.

Ashley said...

Look at all of her teeth - oh she's darling - and oh i want a piece of her cake. Happy Bday Emma (belated of course).

So glad y'all had family around for such a special day!