Sharp Family

Sharp Family

Monday, August 23, 2010

To Molly

This post is going to be very hard for me to write, but I wanted to make a tribute to our dog Molly who died today. She was hit by a car. I can't believe how short of a time we have had her in our life, but she had really made a difference. She was such a loving dog who was a wonderful friend to us and mostly to Emma. She was learning so many new things and was truly a wonderful pet. We are going to miss her so much. Looking back on these pictures I realized how many great memories we have with her in them. She has definetly left a hole in our hearts. Thanks for all your love Molly, we'll miss you!






8 comments:

Jackie said...

I'm so sorry guys. I know how much you loved her. So very sad.

Ashley said...

Oh I am SOO sorry to hear about Molly - how sad. At least she's in a better place now! Hang in there!

tkfonzie said...

I am so sorry Aim...our whole family grieves with you.

Heidi Green said...

So, so sorry guys. We're thinking of you!

Monica said...

That is so sad. I know you all loved Molly. So Sorry! How's Mike and Emma doing? Does Emma notice she is gone?

Unknown said...

That's so sad. An now poor Emma is out a best friend.

Mandos said...

Oh my heart is breaking for you! She was such a beuatiful sweet dog. It's never easy to lose a family pet. They become such a special part of your family! Love you all and am thinking of you!

annathanp said...

Pets are the best friends and it is sad when they die, especially unexpectedly. I hope Mike is doing well because I know he really wanted a dog. Holly sends you a big, wet doggy kiss to make you feel better.