Sharp Family

Sharp Family

Friday, October 22, 2010

Kissy Face

So I realize it has been FOREVER since I last posted, but again, there hasn't been a lot to tell about. We are working on our backyard, and hope to finish it in the next week or so. I will have some fun pictures to share then. I am so excited to be able to let Emma and the dog run free outside without having to give them a bath afterwards. There's still a lot of dirt/mud that we are working around so it will be nice to get some mulch and other ground cover.

So I took these pictures of Emma to show how much she LOVES to 1. Play with the mirror, and 2. She loves to give herself kisses on the mirror. She won't give US kisses, but she sure thinks that little kid on the other side of the mirror is sure cute.:)



This is a picture of Emma on her first official day in Nursery. (Her arms are so short, I always have to roll up her sleeves.)
She sure loves it there and it is amazing all the things she is picking up from the other kids. We could sing songs with her at home and she would never pick up the actions, etc. , but she comes home from nursery and all of a sudden she knows the actions to "The Wheels on the Bus" and the "Itsy Bitsy Spider". Her favorite song is still "Head, Shoulders, Knees, and Toes", because whenever I say "Emma let's sing a song", she automatically puts her hands on her head.:)

She's a pretty funny gal.

5 comments:

Jackie said...

Nothing to share? I thought that was fun to hear all of those things. Cute little gal you've got there.

tkfonzie said...

Finally! I was about to make a trip to California to make sure you were still alive!
Cute pics of the cute girlie as always, I am surprised that her arms are that short, is the rest of her small?
How does she like nursery? You either do or you don't:).
The comment about learning stuff from other kids can be so true...kids are such mimics.

Yea for Amy's new post!!!!

Unknown said...

Her hair is finally long enough for cindy loo hoo pigtails...so cute.

Heidi Green said...

I can't wait to see what you're doing in your yard. Is this the best time of year/weather for you guys?

So cute!! I love how she won't give you kisses, but she'll kiss the mirror. I just bought that mirror - is it from Wal-Mart? I am taking mine back though because it's warped and looks like a fun house mirror.

Are you loving having her in nursery? I'm glad she's going well.

Monica said...

Those are cute pictures!