Sharp Family

Sharp Family

Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Itching


I just thought I'd give an update on what is going on with our current pregnancy. We really have no idea..... I know I mentioned on FB that my itching had begun again, but it is actually just coming and going in phases. With Emma it was constant, but with this pregnancy it will last for a couple of days and then stop for 4 and then start up again. My body just can't make up it's mind what it wants to do I guess. We continue to hope that this is just coincidental, and that I really don't have Cholestasis again. My last test came back normal so we'll see what my doctor thinks this week. They have scheduled me to start having non-stress tests twice a week, mostly because she is measuring small I think. This was a similar scenario with Emma as well. We have small babies. Other than that everything seems to be going fine. It's crazy to think that in a month or so we will be adding another little kiddo to our family. I used to think I had SO much time, but I am realizing how "unprepared" I really am. I need to use this time to get some things done and ready to go. Although we are away from home we have had such an outpouring of support from our ward, which I am so grateful for. It's nice to know that there are people we can turn too when we would otherwise be on our own. Another blessing of the gospel.

5 comments:

Jackie said...

I'm glad that you've gotten a little break from your itching. I hope that means that it isn't as serious as it was last time. I can't wait to see that little sweetie!

tkfonzie said...

It is wonderful that you have a supportive Ward, it makes all the difference in homesickness, attitude, etc.:)

Mandos said...

It's funny how time sneaks up on us. :)Wanted to let you know that I did'nt find anything new out with my paper on cholestasis. However did make me think of ways I might be able to help you out. Now, if only you were closer so I could try some of my ideas out! Good luck with this last stretch.

ScoundrelLV said...

Hope everything goes well for you. Glad you are not itching constantly. You are lucky to be in such a supportive ward. I think that can make a huge difference. Good luck with the non-stress test. I always enjoyed any time I got to hear the baby's heartbeat.

Heidi Green said...

Sorry I've been MIA on the blog lately, my account's been acting up and I'm having a hard time seeing the private blogs. Anyway, thanks for the update. I saw on the previous post that the itching's subsided, but I'm glad they're monitering things closely. Love ya!