Sharp Family

Sharp Family

Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Vivian at 4 months

How can you not LOVE that face!!



I can't believe our little Viv is 4 months old. She is sure a blessing to our family. She has changed quite a bit from the first two months. She sure doesn't sleep all day which is nice so we can see her smiling face.:) She is still a sweet heart, but is definitely getting more demanding as she gets older. She has a bit of a temper we are finding out. Emma just loves her and is such a wonderful big sister. She is always good to sing her songs or get her toys to help her feel better. Vivian's favorite thing nowadays is sucking on her hands. I swear I feed her, but she just has her hands in her mouth all the time. (We think she may be teething a little)
She also loves lying on her back. Sometimes she would rather lie on her back and be free than have us hold her. She gets a kick out of Rusty and he sure tries to get her attention as well. It has been a lot of fun seeing both Emma and Vivian grow so much in the past few months. We sure love them and can't wait to show them off to all our family in less than a week!!! Woo Hoo!!!

5 comments:

tkfonzie said...

So Cute! She sure looks like her Dad:). We are SO excited to see you guys next week...I hope that everyone won't be offended, but I plan on monopolizing all of the babies!:))

Heidi Green said...

Ok seriously, that first picture is to die for! Can't wait to see you guys. :)

Jackie said...

I can't wait to hold that cute little gal! Kim better watch out, I'm going to come out punching. :)

Jon. Jamie. Ethan. Lynsi. Katie. said...

soooooo cute! miss you guys!

Monica said...

Oh my goodness I love that smile! From ear to ear. How cute! Can't wait to see you all.