Sharp Family

Sharp Family

Sunday, December 4, 2011

Thanksgiving and More

You know it as been awhile when you husband comments on how long it has been since you last posted. This past week after getting home from Utah I have been less than motivated. We got home, put up the Christmas decorations, did the laundry and then I crashed for the rest of the week. I think we needed some time to not be on the go. We had such a nice time visiting family while we were in Utah. It wasn't long enough though with sickness spread throughout, but it is always so great to see everyone. We sure miss being with family, and especially having our kids know their cousins. It was great that Emma was able to get to know some of them a little bit better.



We were also able to see my Grandpa who is currently in the nursing home. I love these pictures we were able to get. They were ALL smiling.

As usual I forgot to get my camera out by the end of the trip and so I don't have as many pictures as I hoped.


Mike is currently on his second business trip since we've been back and we are sure missing him.

In other news our kids are growing up too fast. Emma has been so bossy lately by saying things like, "Mommy don't talk anymore", or "Mommy don't say NO." After really making mom annoyed I can see the humor in this little girl not wanting to hear that she can't or shouldn't be doing things she wants too. She's pretty smart. She will hopefully be starting potty training as well. I guess I should say that I will hopefully being potty training soon. I have been putting off the inevitable.

Vivian went to the doctor the other day and she weighs almost 13 lbs!!! Yeah! Finally she is gaining some good weight. She is also Miss Rolly Polly and loves to roll over and tries to grab things.

We also got a new addition to our family, a new computer. We have been needing one for awhile, ours was pretty outdated, but it finally bit the dust and we had to get a new one. I am sure loving this HUGE screen. Happy Holiday Season to you all.

4 comments:

Heidi Green said...

I LOVE that picture of you with Grandpa... he's looking great. We loved seeing your cute family, love ya!

Jackie said...

I LOVE that picture of your family with grandpa. All that is missing is his cowboy hat. :)
It was fun to see you briefly when you came out. I can't wait until summer when we can spend more time.

tkfonzie said...

Yay for the new post! I loved the picture of your family with Grandpa...he looks So alert and happy with Vivi on his lap:). Fun post.
(After reading all the sister posts, I have decided that we all think the same:).

Monica said...

So cute! I love the new blog pictures. I love the one of Vivian! So cute!