Sharp Family

Sharp Family

Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Bragging Rights

So today Vivian turned 6 months old. I can't believe how quickly time flies. She is eating cereal now and loves to steal the spoon from us. She isn't sitting on her own yet, but she is so close. She would just prefer laying on her back and kicking around. She loves being able to move. She is pretty loved around here. Emma and Rusty especially can't get enough of her.:) .
I wanted to get some cute pictures of her today and Emma wanted to get in on the action. I have such a hard time getting good pictures of her so I was so excited with the results. I told her to pose and this is what she came up with.:) She just cracks me up, what a fun kid.
Emma just loves Vivian and there is no one that Vivian loves more than Emma. She just lights up whenever Emma is around her. We sure are blessed to have these beautiful princesses, children of God.

3 comments:

tkfonzie said...

They are SO Cute! It is a bit sad to see Vivi growing up so fast, I feel like she should be as little as she was when we saw her last:). I love Emma's Heisman poses...funny!

Jackie said...

They are both getting so big. Very cute!

ScoundrelLV said...

Sisterly love is the best. They grow up way to fast though. Cute pics.