Sharp Family

Sharp Family

Thursday, January 26, 2012

Sick Kiddo

I needed to post something new, but there hasn't been a whole lot going on at the Sharp house beside the usual and now my play practices which have been minimal so far, but this week Vivian got sick.  I hate when my children get sick, especially when they are infants because they cannot tell you exactly what is wrong with them.  She started out just acting lethargic, then the fever came, some vomiting, and continued fever and irritability.  She hasn't had a fever for a day now, but I am still wondering if I should take her in to check for an ear infection.  I just figured she had caught a bug, but she was still having a hard time sleeping, etc.  Any suggestions.  She is acting more like normal this morning.  Emma never got ear infections so I don't really know what to look out for.  I'm just glad she is feeling a little better and hopefully tomorrow night she will be back to sleeping throughout the night.  I was liking that routine.  If all goes well we will be off to the Bakersfield Museum of Natural History today for pre-school.  Unfortunately I hear it is pretty run down, but hopefully the kids will enjoy it.  Emma keeps asking me if we are going to go see dinosaurs for preschool.  Hope there is one so she won't be disappointed.:)

3 comments:

Heidi Green said...

I'm so sorry she wasn't feeling well. Is she ok now? How did the museum turn out? I can't wait to hear. :)

Mandos said...

Hope everyone is feeling better

ScoundrelLV said...

It is now fun when little ones are sick. They can't tell you what is wrong, and then they can hardly take any meds. Hope Emma got to see her dinosaurs.