Sharp Family

Sharp Family

Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Growing Girls

So my kids are growing up so quickly.  Emma has been working on her potty training and she has been doing pretty well.  It really depends on the day for her and how reinforcement aka candy she wants.  I HATE bribing her with candy, but so far it is the only thing that has been working.  She knows how to do everything it's just up to her having the desire. 

Speaking of desire, Vivian sure hasn't had the desire to sit very much.  She can do it, but she prefers laying down.  She likes to be able to move, mostly roll and get the things she wants.  Well this rolling has turned into crawling.  She is so determined and it is so funny watching her figure it out.  She is very proud of herself.  I can't believe how quickly they grow up. 

3 comments:

tkfonzie said...

Yay Sharp girls!!!
What awesome milestones to hit:)).
Vivi's eyes were sure looking brown in the video, are they turning?

Heidi Green said...

Ok seriously, Emma's smile melts me! I loved her cute little potty training bum crack making an appearance. Way to go Emma!! And btw - I used to be so against bribery, now I'm a huge proponant of it - it's nice to relax with the mommy rules - sometimes ya gotta just do what's easy and works. All you have to do is call it incentives instead of bribery... what you name it makes all the difference, ha ha. ;)

Viv's doing so good!! I loved seeing her smile as she got slobbery dog kisses and later as she was watching Rusty scratch himself. Is her love of shoes a sign of things to come in the teenage years? ;)

You're such a cute mom to those sweet girls. Ah, life is good. :)

ScoundrelLV said...

They are so cute. Vivian is getting so big. I can't believe she is crawling. Isn't potty training so fun. I started out with stickers as an incentive, but I would always forget. Now she just wants to wear her panties instead of a pull up. The only bad thing is that she pees really well, but has yet to go #2. Thank heaven for a lot of panties.