Sharp Family

Sharp Family

Monday, May 21, 2012

Family Visits

I wasn't able to get too many pictures while our families were here, but we had such a wonderful time having our family out to visit.  Emma and Vivian sure loved seeing their grandparents as well as aunts and cousins.  We were able to go to Murray Family Farms again and partake of the fabulous Blueberry pancakes.  This is a Sharp family tradition now.  It's the one thing we make sure to do each May.  Well, the pictures will say the rest.  We sure love our family and wish we saw them more often. 















4 comments:

tkfonzie said...

I wish we could see the first photos better...they were pretty small:). I am glad that you are having fun traditions to start and continue!

Heidi Green said...

I love those pictures of you and mom. :) I also love that you're doing some fun family traditions in your town. :)

Jackie said...

I also love the pictures of you and mom, they're cute. Seeing your curlers on the counter took me back to the good ol' days. :)

Monica said...

How fun! Love the curled hair. Looks like some fun times with family.