Sharp Family

Sharp Family

Sunday, October 6, 2013

Cool weather

I love fall weather and especially when it starts to cool off here in Bakersfield.  I went through the girls clothes and I always get sentimental when I bring out clothes for Vivian that Emma used to wear.  It doesn't seen like it was that long ago that Emma wore them, and then Vivian is getting so much older.  My little girls are growing up too fast.  Today I Brooke out the cocoa motion and we had a hot cocoa party.  The girls lived it and you can't best Stephens mint truffle.

3 comments:

tkfonzie said...

We love the cool off too.:) Such cute girls with their hot cocoa party.:)

Anonymous said...

Cute! But please tell me those are orange Halloween lights on your counter and not Christmas decorations!! Way to early... ;)

Jackie said...

Mmmmmm. That's my favorite flavor of hot cocoa. Yum!