Sharp Family

Sharp Family

Sunday, October 6, 2013

Preschool 2013

After a long search we finally found some people to people to participate in a preschool Co OP this school year.  It is interesting how everything turned out.  Well see how it goes, but I am hopeful that it will be great.  I am actually going to be teaching twice a month, but I'm looking forward to my girls having the structure again.  They really enjoy it so that is good for me as well.  For our first field trip we went to the country fair, saw the animals, clown and fire safety puppet show.  This past week I taught.  The first day went well, but since they are just starting out it is a struggle trying to get them used to a schedule.  It is good for me to learn patience and being flexible.  Wish us luck for the rest of the year. :-)

3 comments:

tkfonzie said...

That is a whole lot of toys for four kids.:)) Hope it goes well for you!

Anonymous said...

Cute kids! :)

Jackie said...

Cute kiddos. And your field trip sounded like fun!