Sharp Family

Sharp Family

Sunday, October 6, 2013

Recipe group

For the past year and a half or so we have been having a recipe group each month. It has been a nice opportunity to generate new recipes but mostly to have a girls night out. This past week we had it at my house and the theme was Halloween. We had an awesome turn out, I was able to use my outdoor fire pit for the first time this season, and hopefully everyone had a good time. I enjoy getting to know more of the sisters in our ward, but it is also a great format for people to invite their friends and neighbors. It's a wonderful break to my month.

3 comments:

tkfonzie said...

It is always a boost to have some 'girl time'. What a fun tradition for your Ward... a similar thing in our Ward fizzled out.

Anonymous said...

Were there any pics of you in there? I saw one girl that looked a bit like you but it was fuzzy and I'm getting old so I couldn't tell. ;)

Looks like a fun night!

Jackie said...

Looks like fun. The garland you made over your sliding door was cute, and I still love your pillows.