Sharp Family

Sharp Family

Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Final Days



The count down has begun and we only have 7 days left before we head for Ohio. We are trying to see as many people as possible and get as much done as we can. This past weekend we spent time with the Pierce family. We went to my sister Kims and had Sunday dinner. It was so nice to get together with everyone. Daniel wasn't able to make it since he was still en-route in Texas. We were sad to have missed him. He is definetely the life of the party. Our family is so big now with a couple of babies which is always fun. I baked a "beautiful" pie and so I had to show it off on the blog.:) The jury is still out on whether or not it tasted so beautiful.:) This past weekend we also went and saw "The Civil War" for my birthday. I really enjoy that musical and it was fun to see it again. I think Mike really enjoyed it. We were able to go with Jackie and Colby which was also nice.
This coming weekend we are spending time with the Sharp family. It is an exciting weekend since Mike's brother Matt is going through the temple for the first time. He received a mission call to serve in Seattle Washington and he will be leaving in May. We won't be able to see him off, but luckily we are still here in order to go to the temple with him. It is really going to be sad saying goodbye to our families for awhile, but we will be coming back in the summer which is nice. Well, that's probably it until we actually make it to Ohio and then there will be a lot of exciting news I'm sure.

3 comments:

tkfonzie said...

Amy, I locked my blog so pyschos can't stalk me Ha Ha, are you still amyloupierce@hotmail? if not let me know your e-mail so we can still stay in touch. Your Pie was beautiful.

Heidi Green said...

I didn't taste your pie at the party - it is beautiful!! I'm sad I didn't eat any of it. . . next time. Good luck with the move.

Anonymous said...

Amy, you know that I only live about 10 minutes from the Louisville Temple. Depending on where you're moving too, that may be YOUR temple while you're in Ohio. You need to let me know if you guys are ever coming down to my area! We'll hang and get lunch or something! Congrats on the upcoming move! I hope all goes well and smooth!