Sharp Family

Sharp Family

Tuesday, August 12, 2008

"It's a GIRL!!!"

So after a long deliberation, we have decided to add a new addition to our little family of two. It has been quite the long and process. We are really excited to announce that we have officially adopted a beautiful 2 year old girl.:) She is soooo beautiful and very well behaved. She does like a lot of attention which we are both very happy to give. Unfortunately we both have to work and so we'll have to leave her home alone for a lot of the day. Hopefully she won't get too stir crazy.

O.K. so I FINALLY caved and today we got ourselves a cat. She is a lot of fun. She just loves to be with us. She truly just follows us wherever we go. We had to leave her for a couple of hours today and I was so nervous. (Mostly because she hasn't gone to the bathroom in her litter box yet, but luckily she hasn't gone anywhere else.) I guess we'll see how tomorrow goes. She is actually sitting next to me while I'm writing this. She wanted to help me write at first but that wasn't working out to well. We decided to name her Grace Melodee (Gracie) after her aunt Melodee who goes into the MTC tomorrow. YEAH!!!!! Melodee, we are so proud of you and Matt. It is so nice having 2 missionaries in the family right now. Matt is doing great and has been learning some valuable lessons. He has his first baptism soon. We are definitely going to be missing Melodee as well, but she is going to be an awesome missionary.

So life is going really well. We are loving our time here in Ohio and are having some great experiences as well.




7 comments:

Heidi Green said...

Family of 2. . . what happened to Deb?! You're going to have some serious sibling rivalry going on if you keep this up!

Gracie is adorable!! Yeah Amy for caving!

Jackie said...

Way to cave Amy, way to cave!

Mandos said...

Your cat is cute! I bet Mike is ecstatic!

tkfonzie said...

Wow, could Mike be smiling any bigger? I am glad that you caved Amy, I think you will really come to love that cute girl. (She looks very sweet and well behaved :-)
Congradulations!

Marnie said...

Congratulations! She is a cute cat. I can't believe you caved, but I bet you are both happy that you did.

Team Schiele said...

What a sweetie! We think Gracie is a fine addition to the Ohio Sharps. And now Andie and Atticas have a feline cousin!

Mom in Orem said...

I sent a picture of Gracy Melodee to Melodee. She wanted pictures of the family, so I thought she should have one of Gracy!