Sharp Family

Sharp Family

Tuesday, May 5, 2009

A Few Tidbits



So I don't have anything specific to post about except that Emma is now over a month old. I can't believe how fast time has gone. Luckily she is also getting bigger, and starting to change in little ways. It will be interesting to see what she is like in another months time. We are sure enjoying her. She has finally gotten onto somewhat of a better sleeping schedule. It makes it a lot nicer in the night time. I wanted to post these cute pics of her. One is for my mom who made the cute sweater and hat, another for my Aunt Nona who sent us some pretty cute outfits and wanted to see her in one, and the other is for my sister Jackie who purchased the lovely bouncer that Emma has currently been sleeping in this week. We have had a cold going around our house the past couple of weeks and Emma unfortunately caught it. She has been so congested that we decided that she would be able to breathe a little better if she slept a little bit more upright instead of just flat on her back, hence the bouncer. It has been great because it plays music and vibrates and so it really helps Emma fall asleep, so thanks Jack. Other than that our week has been same old, same old. We are really looking forward to Momma Sharp coming out in a couple of weeks. It will be great to spend some time with her, and she might even be willing to babysit so we can go out for our 2 year anniversary. Wow time sure flies.




6 comments:

Miss Heather said...

She is KILLING me with cuteness!! What a great face!

And my little sister is named Emma... so good choice on the name. I love it!

Heidi Green said...

I can see so much of Mike in her in that 3rd picture! So cute!! I too, am a huge fan of the bouncer seat. Much better than a swing, in my opinion. Keep those pictures coming!

Mandos said...

She is too Adorable! I also see allot of sharp in her. I agree with Heidi Keep the pics coming!!! I can't get enough!

tkfonzie said...

What a cutie! I am glad that you are putting the headbands on her head and not relying on Karo syrup and a little bow (Haha).
She is darling.

Monica said...

You can tell by the pictures that she is getting bigger. How cute!

Team Schiele said...

What a sweetie. Happy mothers day.