Sharp Family

Sharp Family

Wednesday, May 27, 2009

A Week With Grandma


So we had a nice week with Mike's mom. She came in last Thursday and left today. I can't believe it has already been a week. It seems like she just got here. Unfortunatley she had a mishap with her luggage and so her first couple of days were spent tracking her luggage down. Luckily she was able to find it and all is well. Emma sure loves her Grandma Sharp. We had a nice time just visiting, playing games and watching movies. Hopefully she was able to have a nice break and just take it easy. Last night she was kind enough to watch Emma so that Mike and I could go to the temple. We had a nice time at the temple and then we went out for "Cold Stone" icecream. Ohhhhhh Yummy!!!! I don't know how much fun Grandma Ann had because Emma has gotten pretty Colicy. She was patient with the crying though. That's what Grandma's are for. While she was here we went to a conservatory where they release butterflies. It was really fun to see and they were beautiful. It ended uo being a great week with Grandma Ann and we can"t wait to see everyone else in under a month. Yeah!!!



6 comments:

Jackie said...

I bet that was so nice to have her visit. And I love your new slide show. Your family picture is really cute. Ahh...I can't wait to see you guys!

tkfonzie said...

I am glad that you all got to see one another. The first time we left our babies to go someplace was elation initially, then panic that something was going wrong, then relief when we saw them again:). I am glad you got a break.

Monica said...

Someone is very tallented with the camera. I love the picture of the butterfly. I'm glad you had a good week with grandma. I'm sure she loved it too.

Marnie said...

Sounds like a great time! I love the pictures. Emma is getting so big!

Mom in Orem said...

Can you believe that it has been a week since I was there? I wish I was still there. It just wasn't long enough. I loved every minute and got far more rest than I was intending! Thanks for waiting on me! And thanks for going to the temple so I could have Emma all to myself for a few hours! It was a wonderful trip for grandma!

Linds said...

Emma is precious!

If we make it to Columbus before you guys move, we have to get to the conservatory. It looks incredible.