Sharp Family

Sharp Family

Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Can you say "KISS" !


I just had to post this funny picture of Emma. I was finally able to get a picture of her with her cute personality. It wasn't until I got a closer look that I realized that she has a tongue like Gene Simmons from the rock band KISS! Too funny. Also, the other pictures aren't the best quality, but she has this toy fish that she loves to play with and her favorite thing to do is stick the whole tail in her mouth. She then proceeds to stick other things in there as well. I don't think she has quite figured out that only so much can go in her mouth at a time. I guess she can still try though.

6 comments:

tkfonzie said...

She is such a hoot! Now you bring it up, she does have an extrodinarily long tongue. The pic of her eating the bug is hilarious!

Jackie said...

I used to think she was all Mike, but the older she gets the more she starts to look like you. She's a cutie, that's for sure!

Mandos said...

Haha! Love the tongue! Bre used to stuff everything into her mouth too! I always thought she would for sure choke.

Heidi Green said...

Rock on Emma, rock on!

Jon. Jamie. Ethan. Lynsi. Katie. said...

Soooo cute! She does have quite the tongue! Love that you were able to capture that picture!! ha ha We miss you guys dearly! Hope all is well in CA.

Love that Emma eats the tail first! hahah What a cutie!

Mom in Orem said...

Love the pictures. Can't wait to see you all in person!