Sharp Family

Sharp Family

Monday, May 24, 2010

3 Years and Counting



So Mike and I have been officially married for 3 years. It has been a wonderful few years and we have been blessed with so much. As I look back at everything we have accomplished together it seems like we have been married for a whole lot longer. So a baby, 2 pets, a Master's Degree, a new job, house, and a whole lot of love later, here we are at 3 years. I sure love you honey. Thanks for being my bestfriend.

It's so nice to have someone to be a dork with!

7 comments:

Mandos said...

Happy Anniversary! So glad my Brother found such an amazing women to marry! Love you guys!

tkfonzie said...

Too Cute! I was surprised that it had been three years, I am like you, it seems like longer, but at the same time, not really:).
Congradulations you three...it just gets better from here on out!

Heidi Green said...

Happy Anniversary! I can't believe you guys have been married for three years. You make the cutest family ever! We sure love you!

PS - Did you know that I associate getting pregnant w/Owen with your wedding? Well, not your exact wedding date, of course, but around your wedding time. TMI, or what.... ;)

Jackie said...

Happy anniversary! I don't associate your wedding with getting pregnant (because I already was), but I do associate it with us buying our car. :)

Marnie said...

Happy Anniversary! You guys have done so much over the last three years. I am so glad that we have you in our family Amy!

Monica said...

Happy Anniversary! Your family picture is sooo cute!

Mom in Orem said...

Are you sure it has been three years? Time flies way too quickly. I was told once when I was a newly wed that you are still honeymooners up to and including your third year. According to them you have officially moved into ??? I don't know, regular married people? May you continue to find as much joy in each other as you have the first three years.