Sharp Family

Sharp Family

Thursday, June 3, 2010

Fun with Grandma Ann

This past week we were lucky enough to have Matt and Grandma Ann staying with us. Matt is going to be living with us and working here for the summer. He just got off his mission 2 weeks ago and it is great having him here. Emma sure thinks he is special. What a flirt she can be.:) Emma also loved playing with her Grandma Ann. We got to play at the park and Emma was able to spend some quality time with Grandma so that we all could go to the temple. They had a great time, except for I am having more problems with separation anxiety than Emma. I sure miss her when I am away from her. I hear that goes away after the second child.:) Grandma Ann has returned to Utah, but we sure loved the time that she was here. Thanks for visiting!

4 comments:

tkfonzie said...

It is crazy how blond she is getting, I thought that you would have a little brunette:).
Does Matt have a job already? I hope that it goes well for him.

Jackie said...

She's starting to look so much older as her hair grows out. Cutie patootie.

Mom in Orem said...

I enjoyed my visit too. It all ended too fast. Seeing your garden in real life, enjoying Emma up front and personal, getting awakened by Molly's licks, making sure I didn't sit on Gracie's end of the couch, taking walks to the park, Emma's sunshine smile, sleeping in, playing games, winning at Train :), having Emma all to myself while you went to the temple, listening to my sons and Amy reminisce about their missions, pretending to be Dryers Ice Cream's official tasters, listening to your well-thought out family missionary plan, and eating Amy's good cooking are all wonderful, fun, treasured memories. You guys are the best.

Matt is in good hands! Thanks for letting him be there this summer.

Monica said...

Those are presious pictures! I'm glad my mom could come and visit. How's Matt doing? Does he have a job yet? Tell him he needs to get a blog going so we can all know whats going on in his life.