Sharp Family

Sharp Family

Monday, June 21, 2010

Water Baby!


This past weekend Emma went swimming for the first time in a little kiddie pool. (I forgot that last weekend she went swimming in the babysitters pool) She loves water, and a great time. We really need to get her out more, I think we are going to go to the beach this week and I know she is going to love it. She loves playing in the sand and just getting wet.

I tried to get her to smile for me, but she was too concentrated on her playing.

5 comments:

tkfonzie said...

Wow, She takes her 'swimming' seriously!:)
I am excited to see all of you in a month or so, Emma swimming in Dave's pool...so cute.

Heidi Green said...

Holy cow - you've done 3 posts since I came last! First, this one is adorable. It looks like Emma is loving the water. Is that a neighbor friend at your house or are you at a neighbors? I can't wait to see pics of your family at the beach - have fun!

Next, happy father's day Mike! He's a good egg, that one...

Third, how cute of you to invite your friend over and prepare a no sugar, no carb cake. You should give mom the recipe.

Yeah for 3 posts and yeah for you guys. It's fun to read what's happenin'.

Jon. Jamie. Ethan. Lynsi. Katie. said...

Hey! Look at that cute little water baby of yours! Love her hair do by the way! hahah so fun! I tried that on Lynsi the other day and she didn't like it!
We miss you guys! WE just got a little kiddie pool for free! Wish you were here so our girls could mingle and have a pool party!

Monica said...

Oh, I'm so glad she likes the water. Most my kids hated the water at that age. She looks like she is into it.

Jackie said...

I always read these & never post. Give me a big slap on the hand.

Ouch!

Oh, and Emma looks darling in her swimming suit.