Sharp Family

Sharp Family

Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Alexandra's Blessing Day


Last weekend we had the wonderful opportunity of going to Vegas to attend Alex's blessing. It was so nice to finally get to see and hold her, she is such a cutie. I forget how small babies can be. I guess I still think of Emma as my baby and so I expect all babies to be as big as she is now.:) It was nice to see family and Merilee and Mark were wonderful hosts as usual. It was just the beginning of all our family fun.

This picture makes me laugh because Emma hates to have her picture taken. Even in the womb she would hide. A lot of pictures I have taken of her lately have been of her with her hands over her face.

Cute baby Lukas

These Sharp kids crack me up. They always have to pull funny faces for the camera. Gotta love it!

3 comments:

tkfonzie said...

What a silly girl...super blond hair, darling pigtails and not wanted to have her picture taken? You never know what a gal her age will do, next month she will want her picture taken 24/7:).

Heidi Green said...

Ok, so I kind-of know Mike's family but when you get here I want the whole run down of who's who. They're all super cute and I'd love to put names with faces with families, etc.

Monica said...

Loved the last picture! That's great. Alexanda is precious.