Sharp Family

Sharp Family

Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Happy Thanksgiving!

This year we were lucky enough to have a lot of the Sharp family come our way for Thanksgiving. We'd known about it for awhile so we had plenty of time to prepare. It was a lot of crunch time at the end getting the house ready (Which basically means I went Pierce crazy and worried about things that honestly don't matter to anyone but me). In the end it was just nice to be with family. Since we don't get to see them very much anymore it was a nice visit. Everyone was so great to help out and Thanksgiving dinner turned out to be a breeze with their help, although Mike had to get in a little teasing about my "table decorating". Thanks for everyone who was able to make the trip, and especially being willing to drive the extra distance to visit us. We can't wait to see you again for Christmas!


As usual I forgot to take pictures so this is all I got.


3 comments:

tkfonzie said...

Oh the curse of 'Pierce mode' :),
I am glad that everything turned out nice and everyone had a good time.

Heidi Green said...

You are like me - I get so involved in hosting things that I only get like 2 pictures. It does look like everyone is having a good time though. I'm glad you were able to be with lots of family over the holiday.

Monica said...

Sounds like a great time. Wish we could have been there.