Sharp Family

Sharp Family

Sunday, February 6, 2011

Little Lady Bug

I love getting hand-me-down clothes because you never know what little treasures you will find. This past weekend Emma inherited some new items and this little gem was included. She has wanted to wear it non-stop ever since. She keeps saying "bug", "bug". Her room is decorated in lady bugs and so this cute little costume fits her perfectly.
Everytime we take a picture of her she'll say "cheese" and then close her eyes. I don't know if she is anticipating a flash, but it's so hard to get pictures of her WITH her eyes open. I have to be sneaky. She wanted to take this picture with Rusty. You can see her arm around him. She sure loves her dog.


For other news things seem to be progressing well with this pregnancy. I think I am about 15 weeks along and my projected due date is the 1st week in August. It is VERY true when they say that with each pregnancy you start "showing" earlier. Maybe it's just me, but I sure think I am looking quite a bit bigger at this stage than I did with Emma. (Or maybe it could be all the goodies I ate over the holidays.):)

15 weeks with Emma


15 weeks with Baby #2

4 comments:

Monica said...

Emma is getting big. The lady bug pictures are so cute! It is fun to see the comparison of Emma and baby #2. It is deffinately all baby. You are a beautiful pregnant person.

So have you guys thought of names yet? Are you going to find out what it is?

tkfonzie said...

Are you sure there is only one baby in there? That is funny you popped so much more:).
Fun pictures.

Jackie said...

That ladybug on Emma is super fun, I wonder where that came from to begin with.

And I love your pregnancy picture comparisons. I haven't been very good at taking those, so I don't have much to compare with with mine. You look adorable, I can't wait to hold that little baby girl. (Yes, that's what I think it is.)

Marnie said...

I love Emma as a little lady bug! So cute. I am so glad you posted pregnancy pics. You look so cute!