Sharp Family

Sharp Family

Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Happy Birthday Honey!!!

Top 10 reasons why Mike is the best husband in the world!

10- He is a hard worker and very dedicated. He loves to learn new things and is always willing to try or test new things before making an opinion.

9- He loves animals and is very compassionate. We will probably end up running a zoo out of our house some day because we will have to adopt every stray animal that comes our way.

8- He rarely has a bad attitude and if he ever has one he is really good about changing his attitude quickly. He is a great example of being positive.

7- He is always looking for the best in others and is slow to pass negative judgement. Even when his wife is having a bad day, he does a great job at finding the positives about her. :)

6- He is very goal oriented. He likes to set goals and stick to them. This is a great quality since I can set tentative goals but have a hard time following through. He helps me accomplish many important things.

5- He is so well balanced. He loves to follow his favorite sports teams, especially the Jazz, but he is also the one who wants to take me to the ballet or the opera. His favorite groups are Led Zeppelin, the Beach Boys, and Classic Country/Banjo. He just likes a good variety of things which keeps life interesting.

4- He has a great sense of humor and loves to have fun. He knows when to be serious, but doesn't take life too seriously. He helps me laugh when I just want to be a grump. He can make everyone smile and children just love to be around him. He is a lot of fun.

3- He loves the Lord and as a result tries very hard to magnify his callings and his responsibilities with the priesthood. He helps to keep the spirit in our home and is a great example of love and faith.

2- He loves me for just being me. He is very appreciative of the little things and is so willing to help out wherever needed. He is very patient and understanding.

1- Because of all the aforementioned he is going to be the best father I could have ever hoped for our children. I can't wait for all that they will learn from and experience with him. What a blessing.

Happy Birthday Sweetie, I Love You!

8 comments:

Marques said...

Oh, gushy gushy. :) Happy birthday, Mike! The big 38, right? :)

Jackie said...

Happy Birthday Mike!!!

tkfonzie said...

What a nice list of qualities, Hope you have a Great Day Mike!

Mandos said...

happy Birthday Mike! I hope you had a great day!

Heidi Green said...

Mike's a pretty humble guy, did this post just embarrass him to pieces?! I loved it. I hope everything was nice yesterday.

Monica said...

Happy late Birthday! I hope you had a good one. You have a great wife so I'm sure you did.

Unknown said...

Mike's a great guy but I think his best husband title will be contested in five and a half months...maybe it'll be a draw.

Marnie said...

Happy late birthday. I hope you got my message! You are so awesome and I am blessed to have you as my brother.