Sharp Family

Sharp Family

Friday, March 20, 2009

At the end of the quarter (A Mike Sharp Update)




Now that my busy quarter of school is over I thought I would have time to update the blog. I've actually been busy since my last final on Tuesday, and am trying to write this in 8 minutes so I can go watch the Utes play in the NCAA tourney. I ended up doing well in all my classes, even though, Gracie didn't think I should be home and not paying attention to her (as you can see from the pictures.) We also were finally able to see our doctor for the first time since the hospital. She wants to induce Amy in the next two to three weeks. We mostly have been busy getting things together for this sooner than expected bundle of joy. Now I get to spend my spring break catching up on research and getting the house together. If I get a chance I will take some pictures of the research I do so that everybody can get a better idea of what I actually do.

5 comments:

Monica said...

Yeah!! Finalls are over. I'm glad you were able to do good. Please do take pictures of your project. And keep us posted on the baby.

tkfonzie said...

You can just see the glint in your kitty's eye:). I am glad that you are getting a chance to get things together before the baby comes, having a baby and finals in the same week would be pretty intense.
I had a baby name brainstorm...Hannah! I can just hear Hannah Sharp rolling off my tounge.

Mandos said...

Your kitty is soo cute!It sounds like you will be busy! But I bet your pretty used to that. :) Good luck!

Team Schiele said...

I wish we could help get the house ready! Gracy likes to sleep on the computer and papers just like Mr. Andy Kitty! (As he lays on the computer)

Marnie said...

Oh, I bet you are so glad that finals are over and that you can concentrate on your family (well and your research!) I mailed all the clothes and they should be there in a couple days. Hope they help!