Sharp Family

Sharp Family

Friday, September 24, 2010

All Ready for Fall

The first day of fall here in Bakersfield was beautiful. It was in the low 70's all day and we really enjoyed the mild weather. It was cooler in the morning and so Emma, Rusty and I got bundled up and headed off the the park. This is usually part of our morning routine.

Emma loves to run around the park and loves playing on the BIG kids playground more than the one her size.





She usually gets really nervous going over this part because of the little open holes, but she is getting so brave.


She thought it would be a good idea to try and climb up this, but mom didn't think it was as good an idea.:)


I put up this picture to show our crazy wild flowers that are growing as tall as our tree. They just keep growing and growing.



When we first got Rusty he was very mild mannered and wouldn't leave our side. He is finally feeling better, physically and emotionally. It is nice seeing him get more comfortable around us. He and Gracie LOVE to play together. They will just hang out by each other and Gracie thinks it's great fun to have Rusty chase her. He's still pretty mild mannered, but sometimes he can get a CRAZY streak and go running back and forth around the house. It is pretty humorous. He hates being in his kennel. He just cries and cries. Today I taught him a trick, (how to dance) and Emma just laughed and laughed, she thought it was a pretty good trick too.


We are all so excited for the cooler weather to begin and STAY, the leaves changing colors, the holidays that are coming, and hopefully getting some good time in with family. Speaking of, we are so excited to have a new little niece. Alexandra (Alex) Andal was born today and we will be getting to see her next weekend. We are so excited!!! It's so much fun having these new babies being born. We can't wait for Journee to be born in a couple weeks and for baby boy Ramirez at the beginning of the year.

6 comments:

tkfonzie said...

I can't get over how blond Emma is, maybe it is just new seeing her hair get longer:). I love how in almost every picture Rusty is right by Emma, He looks like a very sweet, protective boy. Good Pick! I also think it is cute that he and Gracie like playing so much...fun for everyone:).

Jackie said...

Emma's hair sure is getting long in the front. The older she gets, the more I think she's starting to look like her momma. And I love that you guys go on your morning walks to the park...how fun.

Heidi Green said...

What a beauty she is in that first pic! I have very fond memories of starting every morning with a walk to the park when Bradley and Lauren were really little. Poor Will and Owen have gotten the shaft ;)

I'm glad things are going well with Rusty. He's lucky to be in your home. :)

Jon. Jamie. Ethan. Lynsi. Katie. said...

Emma is such a cutie! I can't believe how big she is! WOW!!! I wish my little Lynsi still wore her cute headbands....she even tries to pull her piggies out! Silly girl!

Those wild flowers are HUGE! Sheesh! What do you feed them? ha ha

Mom in Orem said...

I finally have some time to read you blog. I am so glad that you are still keeping it up. I love seeing all the pictures and hearing your voice as I read. Rusty is a cute dog.

Monica said...

I love the picture of Emma in her stroller. I love the fall too.