Sharp Family

Sharp Family

Sunday, January 20, 2013

Amazing man

So I am posting so much today because I am home sick with a stomach bug. I just wanted to put a shout out to my amazing husband.  He had such a busy day planned at church and didn't sleep well last night, but got up and watched the children all morning and got everything squared away for church so I wouldn't have to worry. Sure love this man who loves me so much.  Can't resist someone who holds your hair when you have to throw up. :-)

Also, mike is coming out with a couple new products through the skinny cow ice cream line.  So great because they are 150 calories or less.  Ok so my shameless plug is for these amazing  "snickerdoodle" ice cream sandwiches.  They are actually oatmeal cinnamon and so tasty.  Check them out.  There is also a cherry chocolate cone if you like cherry chocolates and some other amazing treats coming soon, but those are still under wraps for another month or so so I'll let you know when they come out.  Pretty nice being married to an icecream maker. 

As you can see from my photos the girls love them as well. These are the mint truffle which unfortunately are being discontinued I think.

Mike celebrated his 30th birthday earlier this month and although it was low key he was very gracious and we had a wonderful night eating out at mama roombas and looking at the street vendors.  I'm glad I am no longer the only one who is "old".   :-)

5 comments:

tkfonzie said...

I can tell you are sick...typos:). It is definitely a perk to have a man who works with ice cream live at your house:).

Heidi Green said...

I love those skinny cows! When we have family night the rest of the fam eats regular ice cream and I have those. I LOVE the mint... boo that they're being discontinued. :( I'll look for the new flavors, yum!

Heidi Green said...

PS, I'm so sorry you're sick. Throwing up is the worst! Are you prego? Mike is a good man! :)

Amy and Mike said...

Oh, funny Heidi. No I am not pregnant. Just a flu bug going around.

Monica said...

Way to go Mike! I'm so glad he is treating you so good. I love my little brother. I'm so proud of him too and all his acomplishments. Those ice creams sound so good!