Sharp Family

Sharp Family

Sunday, January 20, 2013

Loved ones

My siblings have already posted about this and unfortunately I have no pictures, but I just wanted to talk a little bit about my and grandma myrtle and grandpa cleon.  They passed away within a month or so of each other and I sure loved them a lot.  They will be missed but I an so glad they are together in a better place.  It will be word visiting home and not thinking, "I need to go see my grandparents". 

My grandma was so feisty, smart and talented.  She wad a go getter.  If she wanted to do something nothing was going to stand in her way.

My grandpa was the quiet one who was such a hard worker and example of love and patience! 

So thankful these wonderful people were apart of my life.  Sure love them.

3 comments:

tkfonzie said...

Lovely tribute:).

Heidi Green said...

I am so glad you could come for the funerals. :) Love ya!

Monica said...

So nice. So were these two on the same side of your family, or different sides? Sorry for your loss.