Sharp Family

Sharp Family

Thursday, January 3, 2013

Catching Up

So I have been the worst blogger ever.  I have so many things to blog about that I don't even know where to start.  We got new phones a few weeks ago, my first smartphone, and I still have yet to download my pictures so there is one of my excuses.  Some of my others are that a lot of the things that have been consuming my time before Christmas were Christmas presents that I couldn't talk about.  For example, the book I helped my mom create to give as gifts to her children, that took more time than I would care to admit.  My poor family were so neglected for a good solid month.  I'm such a perfectionist, and re-did the project twice to get a better deal.  It was 2 years in the making and I am just so releaved to have it finished.  Our family has been busy as usual with all the holiday parties and family gatherings.  Both of my Anderson grandparents passed away and just so many things.  Once I upload my pictures hopefully I will get decent posts of all the many things that have transpired in the past 2 month.  For now, happy new year. We love you all.

3 comments:

tkfonzie said...

Well, it's better than nothing:)).

Jackie said...

It has been crazy. I can't wait to hear your non-condensed version. :)

Monica said...

You're doing better than me. I just got done updating 6mo. of no blogging. It was fun to read all your post. I'm so glad you were able to catch up.