Sharp Family

Sharp Family

Thursday, October 16, 2008

Introducting........Baby Sharp!!!!!

For those of you who were under the impression that we would be forever cat owners and never parents, we finally have some good news! We had our 2nd Ultrasound today and everything is going well with Baby Sharp #1 Yeah!!!!! We are currently 3 months along and counting. I am crossing my fingers and praying that everything will work out o.k. For those of you who know me well I am the biggest worrier! I guess I take after my mom in that respect. So although I worry and want everything to work out o.k. we are also really excited and hopeful. I feel really blessed that after a long wait I will hopefully get the opportunity to be a mother. Mike is going to be a wonderful father and I am so thankful that I have such a great companion to help me through everything that is to come. It's definitely a changing point in our lives. It's funny to think back to when I was younger. Everything seemed so easy and effortless back when I was naive and had no clue what to expect. Since being single for awhile and now being married, it will be an adjustment of my time for sure. It's amazing how selfish you get with your time when you don't have too many other responsibilities needing it. So, while I am obviously STILL naive, (of course you can never truly prepare yourself for something like this), I am excited and have a desire to share whatever time, means, etc. will be necessary for our growing family. We truly have been blessed.

P.S. We weren't able to get any fun pictures of the baby because the ultrasound machine wasn't working so stay tuned for official baby pictures in 6 weeks.

14 comments:

tkfonzie said...

The guys at my house are really excited for you. We will see that one born on the 26th of April;).

Unknown said...

Congrats on Baby Sharp!

Amy - said...

Wow! Congratulations Sharp family!! I am glad that you kind of broke yourself in first with the kitty. I wish you all the best!

Amy

Mandos said...

I'm so excited for you guys! Amy I think you have nothing to worry about. You are going to be great parents!! This little child is so lucky to get the opportunity to have you two has patents!... and me as an auntie!!! J/k (kind of) :)

Angie Tolman said...

WoW!! That is so exciting, and I think you will do great!

Team Schiele said...

Yeah! I am so excited for my newest nephew to be born on my Birthday!

Jackie said...

YAY!!! You are going to be wonderful parents. I can't wait to hold that little person. :)

EmWJ said...

Wow Amy! Hooray! We will hope that everything goes so smoothly!

Love, Emily :)

Salmon Tolman Family said...

WOW! Congrats to you! Good luck!!!

Mom in Orem said...

It is so wonderful!
Myndie knew Merilee was having a girl and has been right on many others so you probably are having a boy!
You and Merilee were both having ultrasounds about the same time on the same day. Isn't that a kick! I was feeling happy all day!
Now if you were just closer!!!

Heidi Green said...

hooray, hooray, hooray!

Beth said...

Yay! Congratulations! I am so excited for you guys!

Jeff & Marci said...

Congrats Amy! That is so exciting!!! Good luck and I hope that everything else is going great for you in Ohio!
-Marci

Ashley said...

So here I am stalking your blog...;). YEAH for Baby Sharp. I can't wait to find out what you're having!!!!!!!

And thanks again for coming last night Amy...it was so fun with you there!