Sharp Family

Sharp Family

Sunday, April 26, 2009

Spring is in the air


So today was Emma's first day at church. We are easing back in slowly so we just took her to sacrament meeting. This is a picture of her in her dress. As you can see she wasn't too happy about having to wait to eat.:) This past week we have had amazing weather. It has been in the mid 80's and all of the plants and trees are blooming around our complex. Emma and I have had some nice walks. It is great to be able to get out of the house and enjoy the sunshine.



6 comments:

Jackie said...

I love her dress! She looks so darling, even if she is crying.

Mom in Orem said...

So glad I came to look. Love the dress!

Heidi Green said...

That dress is adorable!! Of course, the even more adorable model is responsible for that, right?!

tkfonzie said...

What a pretty dress! She wanted dinner though:).

Mandos said...

My girls hated dress when they were little like her. I think they itched. She is soo cute! Love the spring pictures.

Monica said...

Spring is in the air. Ohhh I love it! Glad your getting some walks in it. It helps the syhce. Emma is adorable in her dress. That's the fun of having little girls.