Sharp Family

Sharp Family

Sunday, April 26, 2009

Two can play at that game!

So in response to the lovely and highly embarrassing dance debut of mine I wanted to find some crazy dirt of Mike. Those in his family will know that he is constantly doing funny off the wall things, but unfortunately I have nothing caught on tape so this will have to do. It isn't so much embarrassing but showcases some of Mike's lesser known talents. This is the song he created for me in order to ask me to marry him. It's pretty sweet. I hope you enjoy. I wasn't able to figure out how to just put an audio recording on so you'll get to see a video of Emma at the same time.

7 comments:

Jackie said...

Way cute.

Mom in Orem said...

Not bad Mike! Loved watching Emma!

Marques said...

Is that that banjo I hear? Man, I remember that thing!

tkfonzie said...

How tender. You could tell that Emma knew that was her daddy singing, she really reacts to his voice:).

Mandos said...

Ohh the cheese! But so romantic at the same time. :) Loved it!

Heidi Green said...

How did I miss this post? I loved it.

Monica said...

Good job mike! I could tell Emma liked it too. Thanks for sharing Amy.