Sharp Family

Sharp Family

Sunday, March 14, 2010

The Culprit

Last Thursday Emma and I met up with some sisters from the ward for a play date at the park. We were having a nice time chatting and just being outside. I eventually sat down with Emma and noticed that she had something "hard" stuck in her pants. I started to laugh because I assumed she had stuck one of her toys down her pants or something, but when I pulled it out, this is what I found!


She had been playing with this vacuum attachment before I got her changed for the day and with all of her squirming around I must have pulled her pants up including the attachment. My poor daughter had been roaming around for at least an hour before her mom realized that she had an added appendage. Oh, we had a good laugh about that, and in her spare time when she is not "pick pocketing", her new hobbies are these...





Boy does she love playing with our shoes. I clean this up more each day than anything else.:)

7 comments:

Jackie said...

Fun post. She sure looks like a mischief maker. Watch out, she's going to be running before you know it.

tkfonzie said...

Too Funny:).
Has her hair started to fill in yet? I can't tell because it is still pretty light.

Heidi Green said...

That is too cute. She must be pretty easy going to not throw a fit and deal with that thing in her pants for so long.

Also, I too have areas in my house (like the shoes) that it seemed like I was constantly putting back in order. I'm glad you got a picture of it. :) Those little details are fun to remember.

Mandos said...

It looks like she is all girl! Loves the shoes already!

Marlo said...

oh that is too funny Amy, about the vacumn attachment... ha ha! she is just too cute!

Melissa said...

that is so funny. kids do the funniest things!

Monica said...

How funny! I got a good laugh out of that too. Love the shoe picture. For my kids it was the tupperware drawer.