Sharp Family

Sharp Family

Saturday, March 6, 2010

Frequent Visitor

So our neighbors have a Chihuahua who is pretty funny and really nosey. He just likes to be right in the middle of anything going on. He is a lot of fun and Emma LOVES him. His name is Chacho. I think I posted recently about how Emma was saying Chacho while at the neighbors house. So Chacho came over to our house for a visit yesterday. He loves giving Emma kisses, and today he and Emma were fighting over her toy bunny. It's always fun to watch them interact. Gracie usually gets in on the action as well. I think she needs a furry friend to play with. Emma also got to see her aunt Melodee for the first time, over the computer. We are soooo excited to have Melodee home! Woo Hoo!

4 comments:

Mandos said...

Oh I love seeing emma with the dog! How cute! She is looking so big to me!

Marnie said...

That is adorable. I love her big smile. I agree with Manda, she is getting so big!

tkfonzie said...

Too cute:). I am surprised that you didn't step in at one point, the dog must have looked friskier than he really was.

Jackie said...

Who needs to buy a dog when you can adopt the one from next door? Very cute.